COVID NOTICE – Updated 03/03/2022
Cancellation / changes to bookings
For guests who are wishing to change bookings outside lockdown or national restrictions, the preferential treatment that we have been able to give cannot be extended and our normal Terms and Conditions apply.
Our cleaning and sanitisation regime
A COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken for each of our properties accepting guests, and the procedures detailed have been implemented. We have taken all possible steps to clean and sanitise our properties including some of the following measures:-
- Guest information folders have been removed from the properties. Essential information is left in wipeable plastic folders or laminated pages.
- Full house notes are provided via email in advance of a guests’ arrival.
- Some textiles such as throws and cushions may have been removed.
- Some dry cupboard items including cling film and foil have been removed.
- A supply of cleaning materials, including virucidal disinfectant, tissues, hand wash and sanitiser and cloths, disposable gloves for guests to use, are available on request
- Guests are encouraged to maintain the cleanliness of the property during their stay.
- Guidance is available in the event guests develop COVID-19 symptoms during their stay.
How will facilities such as hot tubs or the tennis court and other high traffic areas be used?
The tennis court is operated on a first come first served basis. We ask all guests to use it in accordance with any Government’s guidelines for mixed groups and with courtesy of other guests.
For the hot tubs and the rest of the property we have a high level of cleaning and sanitisation of the high touch areas. The hot tub is cleaned thoroughly and water changed between every booking as standard practice. This means that the hot tub may not be up to temperature on your first night.
There is no evidence that the coronavirus can be transmitted through water.
How will Check In and Check Out work?
All our check in and check outs are contact free. Our arrival information provides details of the key safe location and code so that guests can conduct a contact free self check in.
Any problems or issues at the property should be reported as soon as possible but latest by 24 hours after the arrival.